20 Tips to Keep Love
by Garry Gamber
1. Give your loved one a top ten list: Top Ten
Reasons Why I Love You. (It’s okay to include bonus reasons.)
2. Change the screen saver on the computer to
something like “You Are the Light of My Life” in fancy or bold letters.
3. Stick an “I Love You” note on his or her
steering wheel while they are at work.
4. Give her the top half of a pair of your
pajamas on a cold night.
5. Write a poem for her, even if it is short,
and even if you can’t write poems.
6. Bake fortune cookies that contain special
“I Love You” messages.
7. Give her a rose for every year you’ve
8. Give him a golf ball for every year you’ve
9. Learn how to say “I Love You” is as many
different languages as possible.
10. Reenact the best date the two of you ever
11. Put your favorite love note in a frame.
12. Take walks together after midnight.
13. Memorize your favorite love poem.
14. Read the story of Romeo and Juliet to each
15. Rent a bicycle built for two and ride in
16. Serenade her with a song, preferably
beneath a window.
17. Buy him or her a copy of their favorite
18. Giver her one of her favorite flowers for
each year you’ve known her.
19. Write a love letter in a code.
20. Give him or her a t-shirt with their pet
name on it.
About the Author:
Garry Gamber is a public school teacher and
entrepreneur. He writes articles about real estate, health and nutrition, and
internet dating services. He is the owner of http://www.Anchorage-Homes.com