Seven Causes & Eight Effects
by Mike Jones
Ingrown Hair - Seven Causes & Eight Effects
1. Skin suffering from lack of moisture
2. Stiff beard hair
3. Embedded oil in the hair follicles
4. Build up of dead skin cells in the pores and
on the surface of the skin can cause ingrown hairs - some are more prone to this
than others due to genetics
5. Coarse curly hair growing in a curved hair
6. Improper shaving technique with a blade such
as too close a shave
7. Hair removal methods such as shaving,
waxing, tweezing, electrolysis, often irritate the hair follicle.
Dead cells can accumulate at the site of the
irritation and form papule which can also contain pus while the skin heals.
While this process continues any hair in the
area can get trapped under the formation and is prevented from exiting the skin
properly. Ingrown hair is the result.
1. Constant tenderness
2. Trapped, ingrown hairs cause inflammation
which result in the body forming papule - a small, raised, abnormality on the
skin commonly known as a bump giving rise to the term 'razor bumps'
3. The body can also respond by producing a
pustule - a blister on the skin containing pus
4. An infected pustule can become ruptured
resulting in bleeding
7. Pain - mild or severe
8. Hard, prominent, irregular scar tissue in
the skin in chronic cases
Recommendation: You don't have to put up with
ingrown hair. Eliminate ingrown hair within days using Ingrown Hair Treatment.
Click here for details: http://www.1bodycare.com/200607-iht
Attention Webmasters and Newsletter Publishers:
Click here to see how you could be earning money with this article: http://www.1bodycare.com/200607-bizop